GTechniq: Smart Surface Science
“Stop Waxing, Start Perfecting”
THE GTECHNIQ STORY
GTechniq was born of pure science, a love of cars, and the desire to create the best car care products with a focus on protective coatings. Long term, durable protective coatings are the cornerstone of GTechniq’s success.
In 2004, the scientists at GTechniq created a superior line of products aimed at perfecting all the surfaces of your vehicle. The result is a revolutionary line of surface protection for the broadest range of your vehicle’s exterior. GTechniq protects your car in a way that no traditional wax or paint sealants can match. The engineers and scientists at GTechniq tackle to toughest car care challenges and have introduced a line of products that not only outlast, but outshine the competition.
“WOW, how did you do that?” is a very common reaction that we hear whenever someone experiences the result of a car that has been protected using the GTechniq product line. It’s called SMART SURFACE SCIENCE and it combines micro-abrasive finishing technology to get your paint system perfect and then protects the surface with unique bonding elements that actually forms a chemical bond with the surface of your vehicle. With GTechniq, wax is obsolete and replaced with a crystal coated shine. The result is a final product that not only looks almost unreal, but makes maintaining a better than showroom shine as easy as rinsing the surface.
Once your car has been through our extensive Paint Correction and Car Detailing process, the paint is prepped to ensure proper bonding. Once applied, GTechniq will dramatically reduce surface damage from:
- hard water spotting and acid rain etching
- bird bombs (bird droppings)
- tree sap
- insects, including Love Bugs (plecia nearctia)
- spray paint
- damage caused by extended exposure to the sun such as fading, chalking, loss of gloss and clear coat failure.
- all road de-icing material (EXTREMELY important here in New England)
Let’s not forget about the interior of your vehicle as well. We believe that Interior Detailing and protection is just as important. Once your interior has been completely detailed with our systematic and complete interior detailing process, we can protect the fabric, vinyl, leather, and plastic against;
- ultraviolet induced fading
- cracking and loose seam stitching in the leather
- permanent interior staining caused by food, drink, inks, dyes or whatever else may try to ruin your interior
- ultraviolet induced weakening of the vinyl or leather that can result in punctures and tears.
- CALL (860) 799-5403 or stop by our studio at 90 Danbury Road in New Milford, Connecticut for a free consultation.